Re: Cfengine sources

From: Nate Campi
Subject: Re: Cfengine sources
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:47:43 -0700

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 08:56:11AM +0200, Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no wrote:

> Why do you say that? I think there are several using cfengine on windows.

Nobody on the list seems to say anything when I post about issues on
windows:

 http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/help-cfengine/2004-03/msg00101.html

I've hit up some windows coders I know but they didn't give very useful
help either.

No big deal, it's just that I can get better support for my windows
systems by paying for a commercial package. It's kinda what you expect
on windows anyways. It will really suck having two disconnected
management systems, though.
--
Nate

"UNIX is an operating system, OS/2 is half an operating system, Windows
is a shell, and DOS is a boot partition virus."    - Peter H. Coffin .