Introductory Cfengine Article

From: Luke A. Kanies
Subject: Introductory Cfengine Article
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:39:58 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all,

The first article in my cfengine series has come out on onlamp.com:

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2004/04/15/cfengine.html

This is a very introductory article with little example code.  The next
one is twice as long with many more details.

Also, I just completed teaching a 4 day class on cfengine and
configuration management at Los Alamos National Labs, and it went well.
If anyone is interested in such a class, please contact me directly.  I
hope to have a description of the class up on my web site soon.

Any feedback on the article is appreciated.

Luke Kanies
Reductive
http://reductiveconsulting.com

--
Measure with a micrometer.  Mark with chalk.  Cut with an axe.