Wait for child failed???

From: Christian Pearce
Subject: Wait for child failed???
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:44:35 -0400

I have a bunch of rpm or sometimes pkginfo calls to test to see if a
package is installed.  Everytime I reboot the box I get the following
error.  It is failing when calls to rpm are made.  As a result my
classes are not being defined and the package tries to install again.

Does anyone know what this is?  I haven't had a chance to explore the
built in rpm stuff, but I am hesitant to make any moves since it doesn't
do Solaris packages (yet ;).  I want to keep a consistent method for how
I handle my package installation.

BTW: It usually goes away after the first run.  But will sometimes crop
up a couple more times.  Does this have to do with locking?

Looking for an input file cf.sudo
cfengine:: Wait for child failed
cfengine:: Wait for child failed
Looking for an input file cf.sysInfo