RE: ReturnsZero(): command does not return zero. Is classcreatedwith val

From: Christian Pearce
Subject: RE: ReturnsZero(): command does not return zero. Is classcreatedwith value of false?
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:16:37 -0400

I get this Wait for child failed from time to time with my packaging
stuff.  I have been trying to isolate it for a while.  I sent out an
email about it a little while back.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=cfengine+wait+for+child&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=mailman.1084.1082670551.1061.help-cfengine%40gnu.org&rnum=1

Any one know what is up?

--