copy:?

From: Mike
Subject: copy:?
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 15:42:31 -0000

My site has many shell scripts that I want preserved
in CVS. My first thought was to do a 'cvs co' on each
server prior to running cfagent, then copy files to
the proper locations as necessary. Now I'm wondering
about using cfservd with cfagent to get the files
directly from the cvshost. I guess I need to do a
'cvs co' from cron with some frequency to keep the
repository for cfservd current, or is there another
way?

Mike