Re: list iteration?

From: Luke A. Kanies
Subject: Re: list iteration?
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 09:38:38 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 4 May 2004, Steve Wray wrote:

> So you can have more than one control section, seperated by other stuff?

There are no restrictions on the number of control sections you have.  I
usually have at least one in every one of my files, and I have a lot of
files.  I don't believe there are actually any restrictions on recurrence
of any actions, but that may not be the case for singleton actions like
resolve and broadcast.

Luke

--
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds,
and the pessimist fears that this is true."