editfiles SetScript & RunScript?

From: Steve Wray
Subject: editfiles SetScript & RunScript?
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 15:59:30 +1200

Hi there,
with the editfiles SetScript action, does the script need to be in some
specific location or can I indicate the full path in the quoted string?

So far I havn't been able to get a script to run at all...

eg;

editfiles:
        { /home/testdir/testfile
        SetScript "/usr/local/bin/testscript.sh"
        RunScriptIfLineMatching "first"
        }

where /usr/local/bin/testscript.sh
is;

<script>
#!/bin/bash
sed /home/testdir/testfile -e 's/\(first\) \(second\) \(third\)/\3 \2 \1/' >
/tmp/tmptext
cp /tmp/tmptext /home/testdir/testfile
</script>

and /home/testdir/testfile contains only;

<filecontent>
first second third
</filecontent>

The script runs correctly from the commandline but never gets run at all from
cfagent;
the /tmp file does not get created.