Re: LocateLineMatching madness

From: rader
Subject: Re: LocateLineMatching madness
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 09:33:49 -0500

Mark: my ReplaceFirst enhancement (sent 21 March) got lost.
I suspose you want new patches against the latest nightly
tarball?

All: I think "ReplaceFirst" will do what you're after...

 ReplaceFirst "URI.*" With "URI ldap://localhost/";

If anyone is interested in a patch for it, let me know.

steve
- - -
systems & network guy
high energy physics