Cfengine Logs

From: Harish Chauhan
Subject: Cfengine Logs
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:04:08 -0400

Hi,

I am having the following problems in cfengine logging mechanism :

1. I am not getting logs consistently in the "/var/cfengine/outputs" folder  after running cfexecd in the daemon mode on every machine. Sometimes the log file size is "0" bytes so doesn't even know if there were any errors or not.

2. Many times it doesn't even sends the mail to the "sysadm" defined in the cfagent.conf file.

Can anybody suggest any solution ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
harish chauhan