cfservd hang

From: Benjamin P Myers
Subject: cfservd hang
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 14:23:52 -0500

It seems that cfservd hangs when a machine with an old version of the server's
pubkey contacts it.  I'm running cfservd 2.1.6 on linux, the clients are also
2.1.6 on irix and linux.  Things are better for awhile if I kill and restart
cfservd, but I think i've tracked it down to a host that I forgot about with
the old key.  I've replaced the key and that seems to have fixed the problem.
WE'll see for sure tomorrow if my mailbox isn't full.  all machines are using
openssl version 0.9.6g.  i wonder if that couldn't be the problem, since it
has the same issue on cfservd version 2.0.8p1.

-Ben