Re: PrepModules() rocketh mightily

From: John Sechrest
Subject: Re: PrepModules() rocketh mightily
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 11:21:30 -0700

I would love to understand how you used PrepModules.

Do you have an example of a module you wrote?

Can you explain how it simpified things?

Can you outline what things this makes better for you?

Does it allow you to abstract your code enough that you can
write a module/ruleset for a role which you could share with someone
else and they could put it into service without changes?

Chip Seraphine <chip@trdlnk.com> writes:

 %
 % I just wanted to give kudos to the new(ish) PrepModules feature.  I finally
 % got around to implementing it, and it allowed me to considerably
 % de-spaghettify some of my scripts.  Thanks!
 %
 % Any of you out there who have extra layers of importing in order to get your
 % module classes set at the right time really ought to take a look at this.
 % It's good stuff.
 %
 % --
 %