Next cfengine article is available

From: Luke A. Kanies
Subject: Next cfengine article is available
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:18:36 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all,

My second cfengine article has now been published:

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2004/05/13/distributed_cfengine.html

This one goes into much greater depth, although it is still basically a
beginner article.

As always, comments, questions, approbations, and suggestions for later
articles are welcome.

Also, I am currently available for consulting and training.  If you are
looking for help getting cfengine or other automation frameworks installed
and configured, I can help.

Luke

--
Luke A. Kanies
Reductive, LLC --  Unix Infrastructure Consulting