inconsistent directory perms when using home directive

From: Kurt Lieber
Subject: inconsistent directory perms when using home directive
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 18:52:27 -0400

I've noticed odd behavior when using the special 'home' directive.  I have
the following code:

_fileperms._shellservers::
    home/.spamassassin mode=0640 recurse=2 group=spamd action=fixall
    /tmp/test mode=0640 recurse=2 group=spamd action=fixall

As you can see, both lines are identical except the first one uses the 'home'
directive.

This code produces inconsistent results.  The /tmp/test directory looks like
this after cfagent runs:

drwxr-x---   2 root     spamd   72 May 19 22:00 test

Which is what I would expect.  However, all my users .spamassassin directories
look like:

drwx--xr-x    2 username users 4.0K May 19 19:17 .spamassassin

The files within .spamassassin are correctly set:

-rw-r-----   1 username spamd  12K May 19 18:13 auto-whitelist

So that much is working as expected.  However, the direectory itself does not
have the correct permissions set.

Can anyone confirm this behavior?

--kurt