Re: What's new / changed in v2.1.6

From: Wil Cooley
Subject: Re: What's new / changed in v2.1.6
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 10:40:48 -0700

On Fri, 2004-05-28 at 20:05, skaar wrote:
> * Harish Chauhan (harish@us.ibm.com) [040528 23:02]:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am presently running cfengine version 2.1.4. Would appreciate if I can get
> > the pointer to the new features/changes incorporated in v2.1.6
> > I looked at the web site but didn't get much information.
>
> http://www.cfengine.org/src-mirror/ChangeLog.txt
>
> has Marks notes for the different releases.

So this leads to an interesting question... Mark mentioned 2.1.7 on the
list the other day and it's in the ChangeLog, but I don't see it on any
of the FTP sites.  I'm just about to do an update on my nascent
installation, but I'd rather not do two in quick succession.  Is there a
rough date when it'll be available?

Wil
--
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley@nakedape.cc