DefineClasses in editfiles

From: Steve Wray
Subject: DefineClasses in editfiles
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 16:11:11 +1200

I need to run a shellcommand to unzip a file,
then an editfiles to edit contents of something in that file,
then another shellcommand to zip it up again.

Like this;

shellcommands:
   Mozilla_Update::
      "/usr/bin/unzip US.jar"
      chdir=/usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/chrome
      define=Mozilla_Ready_To_Edit

then

editfiles:
   Mozilla_Ready_To_Edit::
   # Having unzipped the darn thing we can now edit it
   { /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/chrome/locale/US/browser-region/region.properties
      ReplaceAll "^homePageDefault=.*mozilla.*$" With
"homePageDefault=http://intranet";
      ReplaceAll "^browser.startup.homepage=.*mozilla.*$" With
"browser.startup.homepage=http://intranet";
      ReplaceAll "^browser.throbber.url=.*mozilla.*$" With
"browser.throbber.url=http://intranet";
      ReplaceAll "^startup.homepage_override_url=.*mozilla.*$" With
"startup.homepage_override_url=http://intranet";
      # and once its edited we are ready to zip it back up:
      DefineClasses "Mozilla_Ready_To_Zip"
   }

then

shellcommands:
   Mozilla_Ready_To_Zip::
      "/usr/bin/zip -rm US.jar locale"
      chdir=/usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/chrome

I've tried this with the two shell commands in one shellcommands definition,
and seperately like I show here.

The control section looks like this;

   actionsequence = ( shellcommands editfiles shellcommands  )

Yet
# cfagent -K -v -DMozilla_Update
does the first shellcommand, does the editfiles and does not do the second
shellcommand.

It looks as if the
DefineClasses "Mozilla_Ready_To_Zip"
does't actually define the class.
(I've tried with and without the quotes).

The documentation says;

DefineClasses "class1:class2:..."
    Activate the following colon, comma or dot-separated list of classes if and
only if the file is edited.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!