RE: [Cfengine] exterminating directories with tidy?

From: Wheeler, John
Subject: RE: [Cfengine] exterminating directories with tidy?
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:14:48 -0500

I *think* I've done as you've described, but it leaves the "Desktop"
dir. Not sure if this is the desired behavior.

I believe mark also replied saying this is/was fixed in a new version.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=cfengine+tidy+wheeler&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF
-8&safe=off&scoring=d&selm=mailman.74.1081891916.1061.help-cfengine%40gn
u.org&rnum=2