Re: conditional import for other than hostname?

From: Brendan Strejcek
Subject: Re: conditional import for other than hostname?
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:45:26 -0500

Chip Seraphine wrote:

> Make sure your classes are all flagged as AddInstallable up in the
> control section, or it won't work. (The host name is a 'hard' class,
> so it doesn't need such flagging.)

I don't think That's right. The only time you should need to use
AddInstallable is when cfagent has no way of figuring out what classes
may be defined, such as when the class comes from a module. In this
case, the parser should be able to figure it out on its own. I am pretty
sure I never add my shellcommands defines to AddInstallable.

The problem here is that import does not respect reflexive classes,
because the import happens before the shell command is run so the class
can't possibly be defined yet.

At least that is my understanding. Someone correct me if I am wrong.