Is there a cfengine-announce list?

From: Peter Burkholder
Subject: Is there a cfengine-announce list?
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:30:35 -0600

I'm new to cfengine, and so far so good with getting it do my initial set of
tasks.

CfEngine 2.1 is not distributed with RHEL or Debian Stable, so I'm
installing from source.  My policy for packages that are built from
source is to subscribe to whatever mailing list will announce security
updates for that package, since I can't keep up with BugTraq anymore.

What's the best way to be alerted of critical updates for CfEngine?

Thanks,

Peter
--
Peter Burkholder, System Administrator
Digital Library for Earth System Education     Email)  peterb@ucar.edu

                       There are 10 types of people:
              those who understand binary, and those who don't