Re: #cfengine on Freenode

From: John Sechrest
Subject: Re: #cfengine on Freenode
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:41:27 -0700

I have been playing with purplewiki and an associated tool
called perplog which is a irc channel monitor.

How would you feel about setting up an IRC logger
for this channel?

Wil Cooley <wcooley@nakedape.cc> writes:

 %
 % I have recovered and re-registered the IRC channel #cfengine on
 % irc.freenode.net.  It is my hope that this will become a valuable
 % resource to cfengine users.  Please join and idle if you otherwise use
 % IRC.
 %
 % Wil
 % --