RE: Using nawk with cfengine

From: Wheeler, John
Subject: RE: Using nawk with cfengine
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:28:11 -0500

Sorry, yep this won't help. ExecResult is not very friendly in this
manner. I've had *some* luck with this idiom:

ExecResult(/bin/ksh -c " your stuff here")

this tends to prevent cfengine from puking.

There was a relevant thread regarding the definition of an interpreter
to "evaluate" expressions like you have, though I think something like
the above will solve your problem.