Re: Cfengine and multiple firewalls/security realms

From: Mark . Burgess
Subject: Re: Cfengine and multiple firewalls/security realms
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 18:34:17 +0200 (MEST)

Hi - You can tie cfengine services to a specific interface using

http://www.cfengine.org/docs/cfengine-Reference.html#BindToInterface
http://www.cfengine.org/docs/cfengine-Reference.html#BindToInterface(cfagent)

You can turn off DNS verification of IP addresses using

http://www.cfengine.org/docs/cfengine-Reference.html#SkipVerify

SkipIdentify = ( true ) in cfagent

This means that you have to use a different way of assuring that the
keys are exchanged in a trusted manner.