anyone running cfengine2 on debian sarge?

From: Karsten Heymann
Subject: anyone running cfengine2 on debian sarge?
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:15:07 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to deploy cfengine2 on Debian Sarge and am having some questions
about the install-defaults of the debian package. Especially I am wondering
wether its default filesystem layout - workdir
is  /var/lib/cfeninge2, /var/lib/cfengine2/inputs is a symlink
to /etc/cfengine and /var/lib/cfengine2/bin is a symlink to /usr/sbin --
makes any sense.

I have a lot of questions, if there is someone who is using cfengine2 on
debian I'd be glad to exchange experiences.

Regards,
Karsten