Re: PrepModule

From: John Sechrest
Subject: Re: PrepModule
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 07:33:47 -0700

Thanks brendan, I must have missed the previous
discussion of this.

Brendan Strejcek <brendan@cs.uchicago.edu> writes:

 % John Sechrest wrote:
 %
 % > My previous configuration had the modules in /var/cfengine/modules and
 % > it worked. I am running 2.1.6 now... And PrepModules seems to not see
 % > things in /var/cfengine/modules. But it works if I get explicit about
 % > the full path name for the file.
 %
 % Known bug in 2.1.6. Upgrade to 2.1.7 or set ModuleDirectory.
 %
 %
 % Help-cfengine mailing list
 % Help-cfengine@gnu.org