Re: [Cfengine] tidy (still?) broken

From: John Wheeler
Subject: Re: [Cfengine] tidy (still?) broken
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 8:01 -0500

didn't try that, but it doesn't seem right. I'm trying to remove a symlink
that points to a file, not a dir. I suppose I could just punt and rmdirs,
then have a directories section re-create it. I've also had some out of
band comms with mark. He did not confirm it as a bug, but according to what
I see in the code, this won't be removed unless it points to something that
does not exist.
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com