Re: how to install a package uninstalled with cfengine???

From: John Sechrest
Subject: Re: how to install a package uninstalled with cfengine???
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 07:51:02 -0700

Yes, you can call apt-get from cfengine and use it to install
new packages.

lepilliez_benoit@yahoo.fr (freak) writes:

 % Hello!!
 %
 % I would to test if a package is installed on different hosts and
 % install this package when is not installed.
 %
 % Anybody knows if it's possible to do this type of command with
 % cfengine???
 %
 % All my network run on Debian Sarge!!!
 %