Re: convergent principle and editfile issue

From: Mark . Burgess
Subject: Re: convergent principle and editfile issue
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:54:00 +0200 (MEST)

There is no problem is using emptyentirefileplease and reconstructing this
from scratch. Cfengine will only regenerate the file if the content that you
describe differs from the actual content on the disk. The file will not be
rewritten if no change is made.

Mark

Work: +47 22453272            Email:  Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no
Fax : +47 22453205            WWW  :  http://www.iu.hio.no/~mark