more cfagent during kickstart woes

From: Lars Damerow
Subject: more cfagent during kickstart woes
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:19:47 -0700

Hi folks!

I'm once again having issues running cfagent during the Fedora kickstart
scripts. It doesn't seem to be doing any work--it's just eating 99% of the CPU
somewhere in its getopt handling. This is with version 2.1.7.

Has anyone seen this behavior? The fact that cfengine is running during the
kickstart post scripts makes debugging pretty hard, so if anyone has any tips
for debugging during kickstart, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks!
-lars

--
lars damerow
button pusher

"Son, I am able," she said, "though you scare me."
"Watch," said I. "Beloved," I said, "watch me scare you though."
Said she, "Able am I, Son.."