Iteration over server list

From: Sebastien Begue
Subject: Iteration over server list
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 11:50:54 +0200

Hi,

I would like to understand my problem with iteration over a server list in a copy.

control:
   list_server = (mach1:mach2 )

copy:
   FILE
       dest=FILE
       server=$(list_server)
       mode=644
       owner=root
       group=root
       truskey=true

With this little configuration, i would like to copy FILE, from different server. But the problem is that the iteration don't go on, because of only the first server (here mach1) is contact... Why did iteration don't go on the other server ?

Thanks for your help

Sébastien