Fwd: 2004 Workshop at LISA

From: Mark . Burgess
Subject: Fwd: 2004 Workshop at LISA
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:55:12 +0200 (MEST)

------ Forwarded message ------
    From: Paul Anderson <dcspaul@inf.ed.ac.uk>
 Subject: 2004 Workshop
    Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 08:26:23 +0100
      To: LSSconf Discuss <lssconf-discuss@inf.ed.ac.uk>
      Cc: Mark Burgess <Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no>, Edmund Smith
<esmith4@inf.ed.ac.uk>

The details for this year's workshop are now out ....

  http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa04/workshops.html

I don't have a definite programme yet, so suggestions and requests
about content and format are all welcome.

Note that the workshop was oversubscribed last year, and we had
to turn people away who would have had valuable contributions, so
this year we are *not* going to use "first-come-first-served".

I'm asking for all applications by the end of September, and if we are
oversubscribed, we will then give priority to people who are actively
working on configuration issues.

So *** if you want to come, you must send mail by the end of September ***

I'm going to be away for a while, so please send any mail relating to the
Workshop to the usenix alias: lisa04confwshop@usenix.org

Ed Smith wll keep an eye on this mail when I'm away, and I'll look at
it when I get back.

        Paul