Fwd: analyzing cfengine configurations

From: Mark . Burgess
Subject: Fwd: analyzing cfengine configurations
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:37:52 +0200 (MEST)

   EDITOR:
  |-------------------------------------------------------------|
  | Please note this important research request for data - Mark |
  |-------------------------------------------------------------|

I realize that several are interested in building up a collection of
cfengine modules, but I'm interested in something actually simpler: I'd
like to see how people are actually using cfengine.

With that in mind, if you would not mind sending me a copy of your
cfengine configuration files (to jenkinss@etsu.edu), I would greatly
appreciate it.  I will provide a distilled version of the data and make
it available to anyone who needs it as well.

Please make sure that anything you send me is appropriate for outside
consumption (e.g., no passwords or proprietary information inside).

Thank You,
Steven Jenkins (jenkinss@etsu.edu)