-i option not having any effect on 2.1.6...

From: Michael Kingsbury
Subject: -i option not having any effect on 2.1.6...
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:27:37 -0400

I'm trying to ignore the interfaces on several machines here, as we have a
large number of virtual interfaces (over 100+)

I've been getting messages similar to the following:
---
Class buffer overflowed, dumping class environment for modules
This would probably crash the exec interface on most machines
---

Its clear when I run it with the -v, its because I have a large number of
classes due to the large number of interfaces.  But the -i option doesn't seem
to keep it from probing the interfaces, and I still get the large number of
classes.

Any ideas?

thanks,
-mike