CFEngine and Time

From: Xenon
Subject: CFEngine and Time
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:57:04 -0700

I have an interesting issue, from what I understand CFEngine does not
like when the systems that it is trying to communicate with have
systems times that are not at least close to it's own system's time.

The company that I am working for right now must change the system
time for development and testing (yes, I think they should come up
with another way of doing it, but I'm just the worker bee). I am
wondering if there is any way to have CFEngine disregard time.
Ultimately, I realize this is a security issue, and that it makes more
sense for it to stop processing a host which time does not match,
alas, I must find a way to make this work.

I apologize if this has already been brought up here, as I am new to the list.

Thanks
-Shawn