cfagent 2.1.10 fail to run during kickstart post install

From: Donald Zoch
Subject: cfagent 2.1.10 fail to run during kickstart post install
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:09:08 -0500

I've just upgraded my cfengine to 2.1.10 from 2.1.3 to fix an issue
with symbolic links not getting removed.   Now I find that cfagent
silently fails during the Redhat kickstart post install.  When
the machine boots back up after the kickstart, I can run cfagent
and it runs fine.   Anyone else see this kind of failure and know
how to fix it?  We're kickstarting with Redhat Enterprise 3.

Donald
----
Donald Zoch
Phone: (512) 602-7945