Re: Recursion Problem??

From: Ed Brown
Subject: Re: Recursion Problem??
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 16:04:19 -0600

With a directory for a source/dest, and 'r=1', cfengine will create any
subdirectories in that top-level directory, but does not recurse into
them (they will be empty).  If you don't want the subdirectory created,
try 'ignore=modules' (or whatever the subdirectory is that you don't
want created.)

-Ed