Re: Strange intermittent problem with connection...

From: Chris Kacoroski
Subject: Re: Strange intermittent problem with connection...
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:38:31 -0700

Well,

In the next 2 weeks I go from 59 machines to 1500 machines under cfengine management so it will be interesting to see what happens to my cfengine server. I will keep the list posted.

cheers,

ski

Chip Seraphine wrote:
I see the same thing; always seems to occur when copying files from a remote cfservd. Seems to happen more often on some hosts than on others... and sometimes it gets stuck and fills up the syslogs with that message.

(Sorry, nothing to offer other than moral support :-)