VIM syntax highlighting...

From: Christian Pearce
Subject: VIM syntax highlighting...
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:00:03 -0400

http://www.pearcec.com/cfengine.vim

It is a work in progress.  It supports nested PHP.  Please provide me
with feedback.  I am going to work on getting it vim, when I integrate
any feedback provided.  There are a few more things I would looke to
add.

To use it copy this file to .vim/syntax/.  Then load a cfengine file.
<Esc> :set syntax=cfengine.

BTW: I am working on a cfengine style guide.  I will produce something
soon.  If anyone else is working on it let me know.  I don't want to
duplicate work.

--
Christian Pearce
http://www.commnav.com