Lack of output

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Lack of output
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 07:13:54 -0500

I've got a strange problem occuring.

I run 'cfexecd -g' from inittab scheduled to run on the hour, and
'cfexecd -F' in crontab set to run at thiry minutes after the hour.

I get proper logs in /var/cfengine/outputs for each invocation of
cfexecd from cron, but all the logs from the child of init are 0
length files.

I thought I was only getting this related to updates, but all of my
systems are having the same problem.

Has anyone else here reproduced this? I'm on cfengine-2.1.0p1.

Russell

Russell Adams
RLAdams@AdamsInfoServ.com
http://www.adamsinfoserv.com/