Re: files actions

From: Ed Brown
Subject: Re: files actions
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:04:47 -0600

Thanks Chip,

I had tried and given up on that earlier, because the second files
action on the same file only got deferred during my test:

Checking file(s) in /var/tmp/foo
Checking file(s) in /var/tmp/foo
cfengine:: Nothing scheduled for files._var_tmp_foo_644_7133__1 (0/1
minutes elapsed)

But it finally occurred to me (after giving it some more thought on
account of your suggestion) that IfElapsed was not getting set to zero
for the test script.  It's working now - thanks!

-Ed