Re: Possibly silly question... MD5 checksums, how to stop security warni

From: Frank Smith
Subject: Re: Possibly silly question... MD5 checksums, how to stop security warning?
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:09:13 -0500

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, Pavel Tcholakov wrote:

If you're not using cfengine to mount anything, don't use an
actionsequence that checks mounts and you won't get the
warning.
  If you want to use cfengine for local mounts, you get the
warning if its not defined (probably only once since cfengine
often seems to email warnings that weren't in the run before).

Frank