Re: Possibly silly question... MD5 checksums, how to stop security warni

From: Tim Nelson
Subject: Re: Possibly silly question... MD5 checksums, how to stop security warning?
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:08:07 +1000 (EST)

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Pavel Tcholakov wrote:

Thanks for the hints, everyone :-)

I don't have anything mount-related in my actionsequence, but it did
start only after I changed something so I'll just need to poke around
to find it. Looking great so far!

        I always use (on the client):

cfagent -q -vv 2>&1 | tee ~/cf.log

        That gives you lots of debugging info; see if that helps.

        :)

Regards,
Pavel