Re: Lack of output

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: Lack of output
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:21:17 -0500

I run 'cfexecd -g' from init, and 'cfexecd -F' in cron.

My understanding for running cfexecd instead of just running cfagent
is that cfexecd handles the logging and mailing the admin.

--help                    (-h)
--debug                   (-d)
--verbose                 (-v)
--file                    (-f)