[Fwd: Re: Multiple Domains]

From: Leslie Smith
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Multiple Domains]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:26:36 +1000

I have domains of
uq.net.au
uq.edu.au

then subdomains of uq.edu.au
uqi.uq.edu.au
uqg.uq.edu.au
etc. etc.

The adding of entries to enable the detection of uq.net.au is happy
(below)

classes:
UQcommercialDomain    = ( IPRange(203.101.255.1-3)
IPRange(203.15.35.60-61) IPRange(203.15.35.80-81) )

control:
UQcommercialDomain::
        domain  = ( uq.net.au )

Everything else is put to uq.edu.au ( !UQcommercialDomain ).

I have many subdomains of uq.edu.au and I was wondering whether it is
any benefit to put an entry for each subdomain, or should i just
continue with the all encompassing !UQcommercialDomain .

Les