simple unmount help

From: Adam M. Dunn
Subject: simple unmount help
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:57:53 -0500 (CDT)

Guys,
  I'm trying to do a simple unmount of a local filesystem on a class of
machines.  The filesystem has a LABEL=/state/partition and is mounted
under /state/partition1.  I've already used editfiles to comment it out,
and my unmount action looks something like this:

unmount:
     RackableEval::
      /state/partition1

The class is valid, and the action is called in the action sequence.  I've
also tried it like this: localhost:/state/partition1

Can someone tell me how to make this thing unmount!?

Please help!

Thanks,
Adam