problem w/ copying files

From: root
Subject: problem w/ copying files
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:50:30 -0400

Im rather new at this and have had luck with all classes execpt with copy:
im running cf engine 2.1.11a4 the server is a slackware box and clients are redhat

here are the lines Im haveing issues w/
filestocopy     = ( /usr/local/cfengine/files )
        scriptstorun    = ( /usr/local/cfengine/scripts )

copy:
   linux::
        $(filestocopy)/all/resolv.conf  dest=/etc/resolv.conf
                                        type=checksum
                                        verify=true
                                        owner=root
                                        group=root
                                        mode=644

and when I run cfagent -d2 | tee cfagent.out here are the relevant lines I get.

COPY /usr/local/cfengine/files/all/resolv.conf
 Mode +644
     -7133
 TO dest: /etc/resolv.conf
 action: fix
 Size > -1
 IfElapsed=1, ExpireAfter=120
 recurse=0
 xdev = n
 uids = ( 0 )
 gids = ( 0 )
 filters:
 exclude:
 ignore:
 symlink:
 include:
 classes = linux
 method = c (time/checksum)
 server = localhost (encrypt=n,verified=y)
 accept the server's public key on trust? n
 purging = n
 Define
 ElseDefine
 FailoverClasses
 Single backup archive

Im not quite sure what Im doing wrong here. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Ted Fiedler