nested groups?

From: martin f krafft
Subject: nested groups?
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 18:02:28 +0100

I am trying this:

editfiles:
  SSHD_RHOSTAUTH::
    { ${target}/etc/ssh/ssh_config
      BeginGroupIfNoSuchLine "Host node?? | node??.cluster.ailab.ch"
        Append "Host node?? | node??.cluster.ailab.ch"
        Append "  HostbasedAuthentication yes"
        Append "  StrictHostKeyChecking no"
        Append "  UserKnownHostsFile /dev/null"
        BeginGroupIfDefined SSHD_XFORWARDING
          Append "  ForwardX11 yes"
        EndGroup
      EndGroup
    }

but it's not working:

cf:node24:NODE/S50ssh:19: EndGroup without Begin
cf:node24:NODE/S50ssh:20: Editfiles Begin/End mismatch before or at line

Apparently, cfengine does not support nested groups, and also has
not way to only BeginGroup if two conditions hold.

How else can I achieve what I am trying?

Thanks!

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

life is a game. money is how we keep score.
                                                         -- ted turner