Re: matches=0 still triggers action

From: David E. Nelson
Subject: Re: matches=0 still triggers action
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:16:22 -0600 (CST)

Hi Brendan,

That'll work!

Thanks,
        /\/elson

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004, Brendan Strejcek wrote:

David E. Nelson wrote:

I still don't have a clear idea of how to stop 'lpsched' since
/etc/init.d/lp uses 'lpshut' rather than signalling 'lpsched' to die.
Since the OS designers specifically use 'lpshut' (and it's not a
script that simply kills either) to stop 'lpsched' and its friends (if
any), I'd rather use that method rather than kill. Ideas?

define=someclass in the process stanza, and a shellcommands action
triggered by someclass:: maybe?

--
~~ ** ~~  If you didn't learn anything when you broke it the 1st ~~ ** ~~
                        time, then break it again.