Re: Purging on recursive copies

From: Chip Seraphine
Subject: Re: Purging on recursive copies
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 16:52:03 -0600

If the purge stuff is implemented as part of the tidy action, then I agree it makes no sense. All I know is that if I comment out 'verify=true' then the copies work properly and I no longer get a raft of messages like this:

   Purging /opt/cfengine/inputs/cf.pass3.cfnew in copy dest directory

Mark Burgess wrote:

I don't understand why both tidy and copy would be happening
at the same time...