Re: run cfengine with params

From: Will Lowe
Subject: Re: run cfengine with params
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:09:44 -0800

> Why don't you run it with a -q?

Because I'm bad at remembering to do that when I want to run it by
hand, especially hung over and at 4 am. :)

We want cfengine to splay when it's run from cron, and not splay
otherwise.  It's a point of philosophy for me that programs should do
the normal, common sense thing when run without options, rather than
requiring me to add silly arguments to enable the default behavior.

In other words, since cfengine CAN figure this out (via the setup I
posted), it should (in my environment anyway).

--
                                        thanks,

                                        Will