Anyone interesting in building "immune" Linux machines?

From: ha haha
Subject: Anyone interesting in building "immune" Linux machines?
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:27:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

 I'm thinking about building "Auto & immune" Linux
systems with cfengine, yum|up2date, tripwire, iptables
and other tools. The large-scale Linux systems will be
automatically installed and upgraded|patched all the
time, then according to the definitions in cfengine
configuration files, they will automatically maintain
the defined running status, correct if when off from
balance, and report to system administrator
immediately if they can not return to normal.

I've googled Internet and find some interesting
projects there already, but most of them are still at
interesting stages only :)

Anyone has any interests in my idea?

--hahaha hehehe