From: David E. Nelson
Subject: Summary: File distribution with 'type=checksum'
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:33:49 -0600 (CST)

Ooops...this should have gone out last friday...

         /\/elson

I finally got it working...though I don't understand why.  I ended up using:

filters:

        { stagefiles
           Type:      "reg|dir"
           Result:    "Type"
        }

        { stagelinks
           Type:      "link|dir"
           Result:    "Type"
        }

I needed to add 'dir' to the 'Type: "link"' entry.

         /\/elson